Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday 25 February 2010

Op Shop & Vintage Finds


I found this lovely Annah S dress in an op shop a few weeks ago.
 It was a little big & a fraction shapeless so I have gathered it under the bust, added lace & made a velvet flower which I am quite pleased with. Looks better on!

Lovely clear instructions on the flower making thing..just click the word flower (either one)

"The secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life"
William Morris 

I adore this pattern that I bought recently..just trying to decide what fabric to make it up in.
I love old green glass. This was a recent op shop find. Love the shape.
This too was just soo sweet.
Very happy to find Jesus today : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

So lovely of you to leave a comment. Thank you!! So sorry if you've tried to leave one & it hasn't worked. You are welcome to email me at catherine@sunshinevintage.nz instead, if you'd like to, much love Catherine♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails