Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday 22 December 2010

With Much Love

Hello dear "friends of an angel"! I just wanted to thank you all so much for your friendship, comments,  inspiration & visitation during this past (almost) a year! Being part of the community of bloggers has been such a blessing to me..to our whole family actually. Rob & I wish you all a wonderful & very happy Christmas. Please do play our Smilebox greeting & if you have a minute, sometime, have a go yourself..Smilebox is lots of fun & can be so easily personalized. Such a great way to stay in touch with the precious people in your life in fresh & colourful ways..even your own kids that have left home!
It would be a nice school holiday project to make a NewYear Smilebox together I am thinking.

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital greeting card customized with Smilebox

I have just posted a wonderfully easy recipe for Stollen
 made with quark & without yeast on our
  angel in the kitchen blog.
 So delicious & really simple to make small ones out of the mixture to giveaway too : )

MUCH
 XOXOXO


3 comments:

  1. Thank you Catherine! I just adore your blog; the photos are beautiful and your stories have brought me to tears a few times and your choice of music is perfect. I tried to buy a Kate Rusby cd a few days ago but they were sold out.

    Matthew's blog is wonderful too; I can see where he gets his talent from.

    Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for sharing.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the smilebox Catherine and Merry Christmas to you all !

    ReplyDelete

So lovely of you to leave a comment. Thank you!! So sorry if you've tried to leave one & it hasn't worked. You are welcome to email me at catherine@sunshinevintage.nz instead, if you'd like to, much love Catherine♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails