Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday 11 January 2010

Our ancient plum tree a "Reeves"


Monday the 11th Jan. This old, dear tree is so remarkable

..this year of all years it has decided to fruit prolifically...after 20 years it fruits well just when Rob has had little work & I am selling fruit at the gate : ) I have been hunting to see if I can find him a name & remarkably I have discovered that the most likely family of origin is grown in England (our friend could be 100 years old!) & the Reeves plum description is a perfect match!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So lovely of you to leave a comment. Thank you!! So sorry if you've tried to leave one & it hasn't worked. You are welcome to email me at catherine@sunshinevintage.nz instead, if you'd like to, much love Catherine♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails